Saturday, March 28, 2009

hi guys...
2day busy day...
9 have tuition,12.30 have sci,2 have maths.but all slack wan=)lols
then my maths teacher late come then have time 2 slack at home=)
when i abt 2 leave the house, reach for my wallet then cannot find my wallet,was lyke wtf,spend abt 10 min searching for my wallet sigh...almost late for tuition....
then during the tuition i was busy smsing my friend cause nth much 2 do n the lesson was lyke boring.
when the lesson was over,went 2 hougang point there send my bro 2 his friends b'day party then chiong bac 2 macs
was lyke wondering around the neighbourhood as if we have no home when finally saw my friends at the bball court.
play with them for fun cause lyke damn bored n it was a last resort lols
had a hard time walking bac 2 my house n just collapse on my bed when i reach my house
just an typical sat that i would spend...now damn tired...k...thats...all...bai...bai

signing off:silent
nothing special,it is just my blog...