Monday, March 30, 2009

hi...
finally change 2 smth lighter...just came home after staying in sch 2 hang out with my bro=)
actually they wan 2 do project for the history project wan then but the
n end up playing..=.= then we go the cabin club n slack. played things lyke pool n uno until 4.45...
then when i came out of the room, i cannot find my shoe sia then i was lyke damn sian, then no choice...have 2 take another guy's shoe lols that poor guy...lols...
k lets tok abt my morning...
walked 2 sch as usual with my hw undone=)the 1st period was chinese...
spend the hour slacking in class n the same for my home econ...
chiong hw during recess but did not copy finish cause was busy disturbing sam lols
then we have 2 lyke do a news report abt the article we did 2day
onli 1 group manage 2 report 2 us the 'news' lol waste my time doing the article.
after that was maths, was lyke chionging my hw then ms nur say still got hw so dun nid hand in the bk...i was lyke wth...waste my time chionging the hw n my words was lyke damn untidy lols
k thats all...dunno y these few day feel damn emo...k bb
signing off:silent
nothing special,it is just my blog