Saturday, May 2, 2009

hi...
sry ytd nvr post..my whole day occupied...
ytd...
woke up at 7.30 then went for tuition at abt 9...
then 11 went 2 hougang point with my parents n eat my breakfast/lunch
after that went home n slack for abt 30min then went 2 j8.
met sam n pei sheng then go buy tickets for movie...
that guy say only got 1st row left then we just take lor.
wa lao the screen lyke damn big n high la...cannot c properly zz....
then went 2 arcade n sam started spamming...me n pei sheng just watch lor...
then slack until lyke 6.30 then i go home...reached home at abt 7 then wan 2 post wan then jay call me, ask me go play bball lols
then go his house there slack until lyke 9 then chiong bac home...
damn tired cause me n jay go 1 place then he keep spinning me until i wan vomit lols...i hate u....haha...jkjk=)
then i went 2 bed at abt 11 after 2hours of vomiting lols jkjk
2day woke up at 9 n now posting
k i slack le...bb...
signing off:silent
i am just a boy hu wans 2 love u forever...