Monday, April 6, 2009

hi guys...
2day typical day la...went 2 sch at abt 7.15 then slack there lor.
my hair look lyke shyt sia, ytd my mum force me 2 cut sigh...now look lyke nerd lols
then 1st period was chinese... the teacher suddenly say gt test but i felt nth for the very 1st time lols
then lyke study for 30min then have the test lor
lucky onli some dunno=)
then it was home economics...was slacking also la zz... boring lesson
then copy my maths hw from darryl during recess then slack(again lols)
then it was lifelit was slacking(once again) haha
maths..slack...lol...
came home n w8 for my tuition teacher 2 come while i SLACK lols n here am i SLACKING n not doing my hw lols
dunno how many times i slack 2day le
sec 1=SLACK
k i am going bac 2 my SLACKING life...bb...
signing off:silent
i am just a boy hu wans 2 love u forever...