Sunday, April 5, 2009

yo...
2day tiring day la...now damn tired...using my last bit of strength 2 post this blog lols
my bro slept at my house ytd then we woke up at 7+ lor...
then kelvin come n went jogging around bowen...
my bro n kelvin onli lyke run abit then started 2 walk le,when i finish my third round, i lyke w8 for 10min for them 2 finish 1 round sia
was lyke wth when i saw them holding a bubble tea on their hands lols but at least they bought 1 for me=)
then went bac home 2 slack lor...then at around 12 we go the tuition finish the correction then go bugis junction
took lyke 1 hour 2 get there then when we got there, we went 2 find a bag for boon fu then went in2 the newbie store.
the shirts there was lyke damn nice la but i onli got lyke $17 when the shirt cost $28..zzz
but lucky kelvin lend me $ then bought 1 n got 1 shirt for free=)
but my bro got the membership card...zz...next time wan go buy newbie shirt go find him=)
everybody was lyke almost broke when we came out of the store la lols...
then boon fu go but bag then we slack until 4.30 then go bac
almost dozed off in the bus but lucky wake up in time=)
k...i go do my hw le...ltr 2moro tio scolding...
bb...
signing off:silent
i am just a boy hu wans 2 love u forever...