Saturday, April 4, 2009

hi...
2day is a tuition day sigh...morning 9 my teacher come then i ask her come at 9.15 cause i nvr do my hw lols
then went 2 the tuition centre near hougang mall n hav tuition there lor
was damn boring but at least i get 2 msg my friend=)
then my bro came n the teacher say got test sigh...
nvr even study...but at least i noe=)
then cannot finish must go bac 2moro at 12 2 complete it
then went hougang 2 eat kfc, nvr eat cause on diet lols
but eat my friend's food n drinks lols
then went plaza singapura 2 slack...actually boon fu wan 2 go buy bag wan but in the end nvr get 2 buy lols
then slack there for lyke 3hours n my leg bcome damn tired la lols
then take mrt bac n my bro go his grandma house ltr then come bac 2 sleep at my house
k...i am going bac 2 my simple(slacking)life now...bb...
signing off:silent
i am just a boy hu wan 2 love u forever...