Wednesday, June 10, 2009

hi....
2day nth much also...nvr run with rhaizan...mayb running 2moro...
k 2day morning woke up at 9 plus then bring my grandparents down 2 eat breakfast then zai call me rush me...
then take my time 2 prepare...then go mt house there de bball court n play...
then dunno y i pay $1 for a sprite then 3 come out lols
then went home at abt 1 then slack until 6-7 then my parents come bac from china...
they ask me go down help my parents take the stuff...
4 luggages seh....
1 of them all my stuff...keychain...now phone bcame heavier le...lol
shirt n pants...all freaking cheap...
then the other 1 is every1 de....then my mother ask me choose wad i wan lor...only choose a few cause most of them girl stuff de...
then the rest i dunno le....
k...going bac slack...bb...
signing off:silent
i can give up anything...even my life...for u...