Wednesday, June 17, 2009

hi...
me n my dead blog....
damn busy these few days....playing haha
2day woke up at 7+ n called rhaizan 2 go play bball...then he say ltr then play at abt 8.30 liddat...
then when i reach the bball court got damn lot ppl there...lucky all small kids then can play=)
then play with him a while then i injured my rite arm...damn pain now....then went 2 hougang point n buy sweet tok....
then go mac slack...
then continue play bball until lyke 10.30 then rhaizan say he need go le....then i walk home myself n slack until lyke 1 then jx come my house...went 2 haowen house n play until lyke 5 then i go bowling with wai loon....actually wan calll jx come also wan but he dun wan lols
then bowl until lyke 7 then took 112 home...
reach home at abt 7.35...
but i dun feel tired at all sia...now 12.20am le....com going no bat le....
then 2moro mayb playing with rhaizan n bowling again...already bowl 5 times in a row...hand going break le haha
k...i go slack le...bb....
(not even started on hw lols...i bet alot ppl also lyke me de lols)
signing off:silent
i can give up anything...even my life...for u...